PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The visit includes :
- âThe 18th century salons whose refined decorations recreate the atmosphere and aesthetics characteristic of this period.
- The gardens invite the visitor to enjoy the tranquility of a walk in the shade of the cypresses and the coolness of the fountains.
- The film "Cezanne au pays d’Aix" is projected continuously in the Auditorium (subtitled in english)
- Open every day from 10 am to 6 pm (last entrance 30mn before)
- Duration : 1h to 2h
Pets are forbidden.
RATES with audioguide included :
- Adult : 6.50€
- Student, Child 7-17s, Aix en Provence City Pass , disabled people : 5€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children 7 to 25s) : 20€
- Free for Aix en Provence city Pass owner
- Free for child under 7s, & guides.
- Duration :
- Time of day :
- in the afternoon
- in the morning
- Means of transport :
- Type of activity :
- Audioguide - language(s) available :
- Other information :
- Tested by our travel advisors
- No pets allowed
- On site :
- Audioguide available
- Souvenir shop
3 rue Joseph Cabassol
AIX EN PROVENCE
Latitude : 43.52604
Longitude : 5.44885