Mask requested on the bus.
Wander the lavender fields & Take in the wonders of Provence.
Departure for the Plateau de Valensole the largest and most famous lavender area of Provence. During the tour, enjoy many stops along the lavender road and free time among lavender and sunflower fields according to flowering periods. Visit a traditional lavender distillery shop to discover the lavender and lavandin essential oils making process, olive oil and lavender honey. You will drive through typical landscapes and lavender fields
This is the time of the year when Provence puts on her purple and golden dress. June and July are the months of blooming lavender and sunflowers fields. Lavandin and wild lavender grow in an altitude of between 500 and 1700m, in the sun and on a dry soil. It is a delight for your senses. Lavender is a treasure for the eyes, the nose and the palate. You can stroll among lavender plants, spot butterflies and bees working on the flowers, taste a lavender ice cream and by lavender products. Valensole is a particularly popular destination for its large fields of lavender alternating with waves of shining sunflowers. Simply stunning. The best time to come to Provence for photo opportunities is late June to mid-July.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Commented excursion english / Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- Departure tourist office 9 am and 2 pm
- Duration : 4h
- Please bring sun glasses, cap or hat and sun cream
- Discover the Lavender fields around Valensole
- Visit a local Lavender producer
- Great Photo opportunities along the way
- English-speaking local driver/guide
- Travel in Premium A/C vehicle
- Bottled water in the minivan
- Free wifi access on board
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, attractions
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Pets are forbidden.
- Adult : 75€
- Child 4 to 12s : 37.50€
- Type of activity :
- Means of transport :
- by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Duration :
- by the half day
- Visit language :