Mask requested on the bus.
Meet your English Speaking Driver/Guide who is a local Expert of Provence Wines. your half day tour to the Sainte-Victoire mountain wine producing area will begin as you travel through stunning landscapes.
Visit 2 carefully selected wineries
Once you have reached the Côtes de Provence wine region, it will be time to visit & wine taste in two carefully selected family owned wineries. In each winery, you will first be introduced to the estate, it's history and the life of the family who owns it.
Then, your visit will focus on the wine making process. Visit the technical installations to better understand how the wines are made. This will be a most interesting part of your tour as the process to make red, white or rosé wines differ. Once you have seen the Vat Room, discover the ageing cellars. This is the time when you will be explained how important it can be to age wine in oak barrels, the work of coopers and how they 'toast' the barrels.
End the tour with the best part of the experience, tasting wine. Fruity Rosés, elegant and well balanced whites or full bodied red wines will be on your program. After the tastings, it will be time to return to Aix en Provence.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Commented excursion english / Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- Departure tourist office 2 pm
- Duration : 4h
- Visit & Wine tasting in 2 Wineries
- All tasting fees included
- English-speaking driver/guide, expert in Provence Wines
- Travel in Premium A/C vehicle
- Bottled water in the minivan
- Free wifi access on board
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, attractions
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Pets are forbidden.
RATE : 85€ / person
- Type of activity :
- Means of transport :
- by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Duration :
- by the half day
- Visit language :