The Gorges du Verdon is one of France’s most spectacular sites. Beware of vertigo ! On the way there, admire some of Provence’s hidden treasures. In June and July, you will drive past endless lavender fields that continue on as far as the eye can see.
- Drive to Valensole Plateau and stop by a local producer of the area.
- Free time for lunch in Moustiers Sainte Marie famous for its Faience
- Drive on winding roads along the Verdon Canyon and admire
breathtaking colors and landscapes.
- Enjoy a relaxing stop at Sainte Croix Lake : walk along the beach or
swim in the bright turquoise water.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Commented excursion / Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- Departure from tourist office, 9 am
- Lunch not included
- Duration : 9h
- Child from 4s
Pets are forbidden.
- Adult : 125€
- Child 4 to 12 years old : 100€
- Duration :
- by the day
- Visit language :
- Means of transport :
- by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Number of participants :
- Maximum 8 people
- Guaranteed departure from 2 persons
- Type of activity :