Mask requested on the bus.
Start the day at the Roussilon farmer’s market, also known for its orange and red rocks, colorful houses, studios, galleries and stunning views of the countryside. Explore the source of the Sorgue river in Fontaine-de-Vaucluse. Gordes, the clifftop medieval village has amazing views. Lourmarin is a charming historic village.
Possibility to stop at the lavender fields* of the Sénanque Abbey (from mid-June to early August).
*according to the flowering period.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Commented excursion / Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- Departure from tourist office, 9:15am.
- Lunch not included
- Duration : 8h
Pets are forbidden.
- Adult : 109€
- Child 4 to 12 years old : 54.50€
- Type of activity :
- Means of transport :
- by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Duration :
- by the day
- Number of participants :
- Guaranteed departure from 2 persons
- Maximum 8 people
- Visit language :
- Included in the offer :
- Photo stop for souvenirs
- Not included in the offer :
- Lunch on your own
- Important information :
- Present yourself 5 minutes before the start
- Other information :
- Tested by our travel advisors
- Refundable 48 hours before departure
- No pets allowed
- Access :
- from the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office