Mask requested on the bus.
Start the day at the L'Isle sur la Sorgue market. Explore the source of the Sorgue river in Fontaine-de-Vaucluse. Gordes, the clifftop medieval village has amazing views. Roussillon is known for its orange and red rocks, colorful houses, studios, galleries and stunning views of the countryside. Lourmarin is a charming historic village.
Possibility to stop at the lavender fields* of the Sénanque Abbey (from mid-June to early August).
*according to the flowering period.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Commented excursion / Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- Departure from tourist office, 9:15am.
- Lunch not included
- Duration : 8h
Pets are forbidden.
- Adult : 109€
- Child 4 to 12 years old : 54.50€
- Type of activity :
- Means of transport :
- by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Duration :
- by the day
- Number of participants :
- Guaranteed departure from 2 persons
- Maximum 8 people
- Visit language :
- Not included in the offer :
- Lunch on your own
- Other information :
- Tested by our travel advisors
- Refundable 48 hours before departure
- No pets allowed
- Access :
- from the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office