Take part into a pictorial tour, starting at Tholonet village, hiking up to Bibemus hilly cliffs : feel the geological and rocky energy, admire breathtaking painter's palette views from a natural balcony, while walking in a natural parc of the Roques-Hautes . Get to know Paul Cézanne's favourite subject, the Sainte Victoire mountain. Also suitable for hiking beginners.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Language : English & French
- Depart from tourist office with your guide.
- Hiking tour 3h30
- Don't forget your training shoes, packed lunch, water, hat and sun cream.
- Total duration : around 5h (with public tranport, not included)
- Adult : 28€
- Child -12s : 15€
- Family (2 adults, 2 children under 12ans) : 70€
- Public transport : 2€40 (return ticket)