Mindful Walking : from Bimont Dam to Bibemus plateau
Come recharge your batteries during a forest bath. Breath in, dive into you inner self, take part in a healing voyage and disconnect for a moment from your daily routine, just a few kilometers away from the town. A short meditation session will take place. Bring a picnic.
Panoramic view on the Sainte-Victoire mountain all the way long, as well as the hills and landscapes of Provence.
Learn the history of Provence famous hydraulic dam.
Taste some llocal sirups & specialities
Hike average level. Climbs & descents :+/- 150m
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- Language : English & French
- Needed : walking shoes, picnic and water.
- Depart from Bimont parking, 15 mn before departure. Start at 9 am in low season, and 5 or 6 pm high season.
- Duration 3h30
- Adult : 19€
- Child 7 to 12s : 12€
- Family (2 adults + 2 childs 7to 12s) : 49€
- Free for child under 7s
- -10% for the city pass owner
CAUTION : This visit can be cancelled in case of closure for forest fire prevention and when shuttle service is not operating : From June to September, the Sainte Victoire mountain site is subject to restrictive regulations.
Access to the daily schedule visiting the website there, (view Sainte-Victoire et Concors) from 6pm only.
- No pets allowed
- Tested by our advisory team
- Duration :
- Visit language :
- Time of day :
- in the afternoon
- in the morning
- Means of transport :
- Number of participants :
- Guaranteed departure from 1 person
- Type of activity :
- To take with you :
- Shoes suitable for the activity
- Water bottle
- Hat or cap in summer
- Other information :
- Tested by our travel advisors
- No pets allowed
- Important information :
- Subject to forest opening regulations (fire risks)
- In the event of bad weather, the provider reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour
- Access :
- place accessible only with one's own vehicle