From november 1st to March 24th 2019 (from 10 am to 6pm, last entrance 30mn before closing)
The exhibition, which is devoted to the last part of the artist’s career, highlights his change of style and reveals each stage in the artist’s creative process, from 1948 until his death in 1985.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
The visit includes :
- The Chagall exhibition
- The 18th century salons whose refined decorations recreate the atmosphere and aesthetics characteristic of this period.
- The gardens invite the visitor to enjoy the tranquility of a walk in the shade of the cypresses and the coolness of the fountains.
- The film "Cezanne au pays d’Aix" is projected continuously in the Auditorium (subtitled in english)
- Open every day from 10 am to 6 pm
- Duration : 1h to 2h
Pets are forbidden.
- Adult : 14€
- Senior (over 65 years) : 13€
- Reduced (student, Aix en Provence City Pass , disabled people) : 11€
- 7 to 25 years old : 9.50€
- Free for child under 7s
- Audioguide : 3€